Our Camp Program
Camps form an integral part of the educational program. The program also promotes social interaction among the children and staff to support strong relationships.
Our camp program operates throughout the school at various stages.
• Foundation students have a Pyjama Party
• Level 1 has an Evening Outdoor Activity
• Level 2 has a full day excursion, Adventure Day, including dinner at Wombat Corner
• Level 3 has an overnight camp at Sovereign Hill
• Level 4 has a 2 night Camp at Phillip Island Adventure Camp
• Level 5 attend a 4 night Adventure Camp at Coonawarra
• Level 4 and 5 students have the opportunity every second year to attend a 5 day camp at Woorabinda (even years)
• Level 6 attend a week long camp to Canberra (4 nights)
• Level 5 and 6 students also have the opportunity every second year to attend a 10 day camp at Somers (odd years)